Recent News & Events
- HiTS Seminar: Nathanael Gray, PhD, 10:00 am, Thursday, October 11, 2018 October 4, 2018 - Nathanael Gray, Ph.D. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Targeted Protein Degradation as a New Drug Development Strategy 10:00 am – 11:00 am Thursday, October 11, 2018 Harvard Medical School 200 Longwood Avenue Warren Alpert Bldg, 5th Floor, Room 563 Boston, MA 02115 Hosted by Kenichi Shimada, Ph.D.
- HiTS Seminar: Dave Mellert, PhD, 10:00 am, Thursday, September 20, 2018 September 7, 2018 - Dave Mellert, Ph.D. The Jackson Laboratory Data Management for Data Science at The Jackson Laboratory Research data are usually collected with a specific question in mind and are thus most often managed and stored in a manner that makes reuse difficult or impossible. At the same time, the world is seeing an explosion […]
- Ben Gyori named 2018 DARPA Riser September 6, 2018 - Benjamin M. Gyori, Ph.D., A Research Scientist in Therapeutic Science was selected as one of 50 DARPA Risers: up and coming early career investigators with the potential to perform innovative research at the frontiers of science and technology relevant to the mission of DARPA. As a DARPA Riser, Ben will attend DARPA’s 60th Anniversary Symposium […]
- New NSF awards support the creation of bio-based semiconductors July 24, 2018 - Semiconductor synthetic biology promises to exceed limits of current data storage and processing methods Dr. Eduardo Sontag (Harvard Medical School Laboratory of Systems Pharmacology (LSP) Member, professor of Bioengineering and Electrical and Computer Engineering at Northeastern University) has been awarded, in collaboration with Dr. Chris Voigt from MIT and Dr. Kate Adamala from the University […]
- HiTS Seminar: Stuart Schreiber, PhD, 10:00 am, Thursday, May 17, 2018 May 7, 2018 - Stuart Schreiber, Ph.D. Broad Institute and Harvard University Chemical Biology-based Approach to Understanding and Overcoming Resistance of Cancers to Therapies The ability of cancer cells to resist apoptotic death induced by radiation, chemotherapy, targeted therapies and immunotherapy has been a primary impediment to achieving long-lasting clinical responses. Cancer resistance is often studied through […]