Recent News & Events
- HiTS Seminar: David Feldman, 10:00 am, Thursday, January 17, 2019 December 21, 2018- David Feldman Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA Scalable Image-based Genetic Screens Genetic screens (e.g., CRISPR loss-of-function, ORF gain-of-function) provide a powerful means to identify genes underlying cellular processes. A wide range of cell behaviors can be observed by imaging assays, including dynamic responses from the scale of minutes to generations. However, image-based screens […]
- HiTS Seminar: Luke Lee, PhD, 10:00 am, Tuesday, November 20, 2018 November 8, 2018- Luke Lee, Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley Ultrafast Photonic PCR and Organoids on Chip 10:00 am – 11:00 am Tuesday, November 20, 2018 Harvard Medical School 200 Longwood Avenue Warren Alpert Bldg, 5th Floor, Room 563 Boston, MA 02115 Hosted by Peter Sorger, Ph.D.
- HiTS Seminar: Nathanael Gray, PhD, 10:00 am, Thursday, October 11, 2018 October 4, 2018- Nathanael Gray, Ph.D. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Targeted Protein Degradation as a New Drug Development Strategy 10:00 am – 11:00 am Thursday, October 11, 2018 Harvard Medical School 200 Longwood Avenue Warren Alpert Bldg, 5th Floor, Room 563 Boston, MA 02115 Hosted by Kenichi Shimada, Ph.D.
- HiTS Seminar: Dave Mellert, PhD, 10:00 am, Thursday, September 20, 2018 September 7, 2018- Dave Mellert, Ph.D. The Jackson Laboratory Data Management for Data Science at The Jackson Laboratory Research data are usually collected with a specific question in mind and are thus most often managed and stored in a manner that makes reuse difficult or impossible. At the same time, the world is seeing an explosion […]
- Ben Gyori named 2018 DARPA Riser September 6, 2018- Benjamin M. Gyori, Ph.D., A Research Scientist in Therapeutic Science was selected as one of 50 DARPA Risers: up and coming early career investigators with the potential to perform innovative research at the frontiers of science and technology relevant to the mission of DARPA. As a DARPA Riser, Ben will attend DARPA’s 60th Anniversary Symposium […]